Friday, November 6, 2009

A Criminal Exchange

  

For a quick view of the shenanigans of John Murtha, D-PA, take a look at this video of an exchange with James Sensenbrenner, R-WI on the floor of the House of Representatives. As the poster-boy for arrogance gone wild, Murtha has no peer. You have to see this for yourself to actually believe how this bully acts. It is one thing to read what others say about his tactics and quite another to see it unfold before your very eyes.

I greatly admired the deportment of Mr. Sensenbrenner in the face of such abuse from the speaker. When I lived in Wisconsin, he was my representative and I’ll admit that I did not fully appreciate him. I voted for him three times (unlike the other party it was on three separate occasions) and would happily do so again if I had the opportunity.

This is one of the best pieces of evidence for term limits available. Let Sensenbrenner move on to the Senate and let Murtha be consigned to the dust bin of history.


In His abiding love,

Cecil Moon

No comments: