Monday, November 3, 2008

Rev. James David Manning

I offer this link without apology for anything Rev. Manning says. This is a remarkable sermon and for the most of us, very unusual. It is refreshing even though it does have its coarse moments. As they say, it’s a cultural thing.

This link will take you to Pat Dollard’s website. When it comes up, scroll to the second picture and click on play. Settle back and enjoy listening to a preacher “tell it like it is.” I predict you will find this a singular event in a campaign which has lasted forever.

I became more comfortable watching when I scrolled down and eliminated the comments and tags. That of course is up to you. I found it easier to concentrate on what he had to say. If you have any interest in comments, after you view the video, you may continue to scroll and there they are.

I’m pretty well convinced you will have an idea of how Rev. Manning feels about things before it’s over.

http://patdollard.com/?p=49484

In His abiding love,

Cecil Moon

No comments: