Monday, July 7, 2008

A Wonderful addition

Today we added a new addition to our blog roll: Government is notYour Daddy I was impressed by his list of ten “old fashioned values” which ends with number ten: “Get off my lawn.” I do not know the author of the blog but I am led to believe from number ten that he may be as curmudgeonly as your host.

He is located in Oregon, a state which in urban and academic areas, has definitely gone off to the “dark side.” My first visit to Oregon in the late thirties left a memory of beauty and individualism in its people that led me to return many times in the intervening years. The host of the newly mentioned blog appears to share those earlier values and goals for America and its people.

Give a look. You may enjoy it.

In His abiding love,

Cecil Moon

No comments: