Thursday, October 29, 2009

Obama, Going to the Dogs?

  
I came across this on American Thinker, one heck of a good blog, with a credit line to Erin Bonsteel and her blog. It is priceless in so many ways. Obviously this is a result of the kerfuffle over the attempted exclusion of Fox News by declaring them not a creditable news organization.



I am, have been, and always will be a dog fancier. That is perhaps the reason this cartoon resonated with me and I found it hilarious. I have also become a student of the Obama faux pas. This war on Fox is, at the least among the two or three stupidest moves a president has ever made. His inability to rise above the reporting by Fox has done little more than precisely identify his narcissist stimulated motives. One can only hope that one of these days he will “get it.”


In His abiding love,

Cecil Moon

No comments: