Sunday, October 26, 2008

Different Church, Same Page

Some folks are so insistent on propagating their concept of the faith that they forget the principal object of our mutual worship: Jesus Christ. My personal tolerance is for anyone who offers that which I am sure would please God. When any church offers a message to that end, I applaud and rejoice in their effort.

That is the case with this offering. I can’t remember whether this was forwarded on email or I happened on it while surfing the net. I can’t imagine that anyone involved in sending this message would object to me linking to it and sharing it with our readers. (Ed. comment: It was actually forwarded to me and I forwarded it to everyone on my email list.)

So, click away for a realistic look an important matter. It is my belief that our readers will be more than ready to understand and support the message.

In His abiding love,

Cecil Moon

No comments: