Friday, February 29, 2008

Our House

Over the last few months we have made many references in various posts about our home in the Ozarks. We love it. Set on twenty acres of woodland overlooking the Spring River Valley – about five miles downstream from the source of the river – it has provided a sanctuary in isolated solitude. Inhabited by deer, fox, bob cats, turkey, small animals and bird species too numerous to count, it has proven the ideal setting for us and the dogs. The only challenge was coping with the terrain. The house is a little unusual, but we do so love the property. It's the perfect defensive compound, which will offer protection when the jihadists come roaring up the hill.(Ed.)

Since many of you, in private emails have asked about it; I have included a photo of our little paradise. Enjoy!




Okay, I found the picture on Boortz web site and couldn’t resist sharing it. Forgive me please.

In His abiding love,

Cecil Moon

Ed. note: I usually have the final say as to what goes up here and I try to be tolerant. However, I have no control over his sense of humor.

2 comments:

Patricia Ragan said...

Y'all have 4 stories!!

Anonymous said...

Golly Gee, you have room for me! And my six kids, our big dog! Can we stay awhile fer a visit! Bet you are sorry ya went a braggin!

Love,

Adri